IntroducingJuniorwin


(With my grandparents, my parents, and my twin brother.)

I am a writer in Burma.
I start my writing since 1996 at the AtwayAmyin monthly magazine.
AtwayAmyin(thought) magazine is like Readers Digest magazine. It
contains about 30 articles published monthly.
I have now 7 books published in Burma. All are in Burmese.
My published books contained about Science, Science and Technology,
history of planes, Myself, Translations of my grandmother' books,
dictionary of mathematics and so on.
I obtained Children Literary Award for translating "Alice in
Wonderland" by Lewis Carrol into Burmese in 2008 from Htun Foundation
Awards in Burma.
My grandmother was a famous writer. Her name was Khin Myo Chit. She
wrote many books about Myanmar culture, legends, pagodas and short
stories. She wrote both in English and in Burmese. I envy my
grandmother very much. Her famous books are Colorful Burma, A
wonderland of Burmese Legends and Anawrahta of Burma (also known as
King Among Men).
I create this page not only for myself, but also for my family.
I also want to write about my grandfather (who was
not only a English teacher but also a writer), my grandmother (who was
a writer), my father (who is not only a mathematician but also a
writer), my mother (who is not only a housekeeper, but also a children
books writer) and my twin brother (who is not only a BE electrician
but also a Cartoonist and writer). As for me I myself a mathematician
once but now my work is writing.
After writing, I love reading. My grandmother always said, 'Read books
like eating." So, I give at least 1hour or more for reading time a
day. My grandparents and my parents always believe the slogan 'Read
for pleasure'. So, I always keep it in my mind that I read books for
pleasure.
One thing I want to add is for my friends who are patient to search
books for me. I thank them somuch. I cannot repay their kindness and
understanding to me; bookworm– bookeater!!

Comments

  1. I would love to get a copy of your Burmese translation of Alice in Wonderland. Amazon only has the Kindle edition. Do you know how I can get a copy of the book edition? You can e-mail me at charlielovett42@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will reply you soon to your mail, thanks

      Delete

Post a Comment