To All Who Loved Sunlun Sayadaw U Wara

With my heavy heart, I sadly let all know who loved and respect Sunlun Sayadaw U Wara leave us on 26th August 2021 at 2300 hours local time.





Venerable Monk - Sunlun Sayadaw U Wara
( ......   - 26th August of 2021 Thursday)
(At the age of 76)
(Sayadaw at 52 years of monkhood.)

According to His web page, His Body was buried inside small stupa in the monastery compound on August 28 2021 at 1500 hours local time.

Please accept my deeply condolences with my love and respect to Sayadaw from my unhappy home with my poor heart, never forget His love and His Loving Kindness and also His Speeches. 


Thanks Sayadaw for sending His Kindness and Care to my loving father who passed away just a few weeks ago on 3rd August of 2021,
 
My tears still wet, and my heavy heart still weigh upon me when I received the sad news,
 
I don't have a wooden heart, I know that I will cry - if the world don't treat me nice, 
....maybe I would die - if the world don't treat me good- cas my heart is not made of wood,

Goodbye

Comments