My Diary on 2016




 (Burmese Kankaw tree. High, and difficult to pick their flowers.)

There were two kinds of Kan Kaw (Mesua Ferra) trees; Burmese Kan Kaw, and Thai Kan Kaw. Burmese Kan Kaw bloomed on the summer season. They liked hot, and dried weather. They were a kind of tall trees. During the summer season, their flowers flourished beautifully on the whole. 

(I plant Mesua Ferra tree in front of my house, near Household shrine.)

Thai Kan Kaw bloomed all the season. Its height was not as tall as the Burmese Kan Kaw. I planted Thai Kan Kaw in my garden, because I wanted to see Kan Kaw flowers in every season. Both liked sun light, and water. 

This tree I have planted for more than a year ago. I bought it at the market. Its height was about 3 feet, and it had already 6 or 7 buds. These buds attracted me so much. The seller said they would bloom in a week. I planted it at the front of our house near the household shrine. At that time, their buds come into flowers in a week as the seller said. I was so happy to see the flowers, and waited to see new buds were coming. But for many months it had never bloomed. The tree became so beautiful as ever. Its heights was now higher than me. 

                                  (Beautiful as ever.....)

 My neighbor said the seller might cheat me as they put medicines to the tree to have buds for having good impression from their customer, and so on. I felt unhappy for being told such a bad joke. But after two years, Kan Kaw (Mesua Ferra) buds firstly come in our garden in the January of 2016. I was so happy to see them, and dreamed when they would bloom. After a week, the buds were bigger, but they did not come into flowers yet.  

                          (A flower, and buds are beautiful as my dream comes true.)

I saw new buds and buds were added. I thought they would never bloom! My uncle encouraged me that Kan Kaw buds did not bloom in a week or two. I would have to wait with patience. Three weeks later, one of the buds blooms! I was so excited to see the beautiful Kan kaw flower. I saw other beautiful buds were coming soon to blooming….

Comments