Hungry to Read 'Dracula'

On 2009, I found 'Dracula' by Bram Srocker at some library far away
from my home. I read it as I was waiting my friend who came from
airport. I was there to meet my friend. As my friend was late, I took
a chance to read the book. After finished reading upto page 40, my
friend and I met. I told my friend I liked this book and if she could
find this book , buy it for me and send to me. My friend promised it.
After that we never meet again. She had never a chance to visit our
country again.
I longed for this book very much. I asked my friend M.M to search
this for me. She found it and bought it. When she visited our country,
she gave it for me. So, this book, I have been wanting to read for
almost 2 years is now arrived! I am so happy with the book now.


--

Comments