My Life Will Go On – Junior Win

Here My Channel; Youtube



 The book now appeared in Burma from Yan Aung (Rangoon) publication house. The digital ebook was published in Amazon in March 2013, last year. I was anxious to publish as a book in our country. Now my wish really comes true.






Famous artist, Paw Oo Thett (1936 - 1993), drew the cover of the book. He drew many drawings for my grandmother' books. When he visited our house around 1984, I asked him drawing a portrait of me. I remember he finished it in a few minutes. I kept it treasurely since then. Now it was going to be published as a cover of my book. You will see his signature below the drawing.

This book - autobiography of the author myself. I wrote about my academic life started at High School and told my readers what I felt in my mind in detail. When I went to the University, I took mathematics major and listened to what my father said to me that one can be a mathematician of first rank without having a head for figures. But throughout my life, I always met the different points of views between me and the people around. Being the daughter of an associate professor in Mathematics was not easy. Although my ambition was to be a teacher like my grandfather and my father, my fortune never gave a chance to let me as a tutor in the University. I regretted that ‘my life at the University was like a fool’s paradise for more than 10 years with the hope to be a tutor’. This circumstance turned my interest to write and became a writer like my grandmother, Khin Myo Chit (writer of Colourful Burma and Anawrahta of Burma). But truly I became a writer because I had no other choice. ‘Beggars cannot be choosers’.

‘Blessed is he,
Who has no other aim,
Than love and pleasure,
For reading what he reads,
Or writing what he writes.’

 My Life Will Go On - Junior Win (Click this link as more information.)

Comments

  1. Express yourself accurately. You will never be short of words if you visit https://vocabmonk.com regulary.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment